All drivers must be over 25 years of age. For drivers over 75 contact us for clearance.
– About sharing your UK driving licence information
– Click here to view or Share your UK Driving Licence information
All drivers must produce a valid licence and it must have been held for at least 2 years.
– Sharing your endorsement information
Other than a statutory parking offence or a speeding offence, it is only possible to hire vehicles to people with a clean licence, unless it is cleared with Gatwick Airport Car Rental Ltd beforehand.
When collecting the Vehicle, the Lead Driver must present:
– a valid driving license. If old style (UK paper-only), official photo ID must also be presented. if new (photocard) style, both parts are required. We cannot accept an expired photocard. EU driving licences accepted (held for over 2 years)
– 2 additional forms of ID to confirm home address. One must be the credit card/bank statement for the credit card/debit card being presented for deposit and additional charges. The other should be a formal document (e.g. utility bill) both must be dated within the last 8 weeks of date of hire and be original documents
– a credit or debit card in their own name. Payment by debit card is accepted for all rentals however for the rental of prestige or luxury cars, the renter must present the debit and card and a valid cred card when picking the vehicle.
Full payment is required at time of booking. Any extension of the original hire is charged at the commencing rate.
Minimum deposit of £395 per vehicle (£250 for regular hirers and Club members) which is not refundable if the vehicle is damaged. Deposits for other classes such as prestige, 7 seater, sports or Long term rental use are greater. Details on request. Interior Damage or wilful neglect charged for in full.
While every effort is made to supply the vehicle originally requested Gatwick Airport Car Rental Ltd. Reserve the right to supply a substitute vehicle if necessary.
Gatwick Airport Car Rental Ltd. Reserve the right to change vehicle rates without notice and to refuse rental without giving a reason.
NOTES REGARDING OUR RATES
All Gatwick airport charges are included in our rates. You are dealing directly with the hire company at Gatwick Airport and not through a booking agent. When comparing hire costs you should be aware that some hire companies and online systems quote prices which are misleading as they may not include all insurance, taxes, airport or other compulsory charges that are charged when you arrive.
Our rates include all VAT (government tax), insurance reduction premium, 24 hour breakdown assistance and recovery, unlimited mileage, road tax, road fund, all premium location fees, vehicle licence fees, vehicle registration fees, delivery and collection at Gatwick airport. Theft cover. Collision damage waiver subject to excess. All third party liabilities. Damage to the hire car subject to excess. All our insurance cover is underwritten by Lloyds of London.
We operate a secure on line booking system. We don’t reserve cars that are not available. How our system works. you send us an enquiry, we make at offer, you accept the offer, We reserve the car for you and direct you to our secure pages.
Gatwick Airport Car Rental Ltd. monitors all flight arrivals at Gatwick airport and if your flight is delayed we adjust our schedule to cause you the minimum delay when you arrive.